Monday, December 26, 2011

We had a Merry Christmas...

 We had a really good Christmas.
My first Christmas Eve service as a pastor went really well and we had a nice amount of people.
Marcus' parents drove down to celebrate with us, which is always exciting for Eli and Emmy.

Emmy loved her Christmas dress and requested to put it on several hours before church. 
Eli had way to much chocolate on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The boy has a sweet tooth. 

 Emmy really didn't want Santa to come to her house, so we tried not to talk about it too much the night before. I didn't want her to be scared. She also insisted on a necklace because I had a necklace on for church. 
I'll post more tomorrow.
I'm so tired and my house looks like a tornado hit it, but it was a nice Christmas. 
We are blessed. 

No comments: