Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's hard to take pictures with 2 year old twins...

but on thanksgiving day, it was my husband who was causing the problems.

Well this one it was Marcus and Eli...

And Marcus again...

And again (isn't his frowning ability impressive?)

And again...
Finally, we settled with this one and moved on with life.

 I was wondering why my sister kept having to take picture after picture. It was Marcus' fault. And my curtains are very green in these pictures aren't they? 

You should see the pictures my mother-in-law tried to take many years ago with Marcus and his two brothers. It was like this but with three adult males acting like children and I thought toddlers were bad.... and well toddlers are awful too.

Tomorrow I'll show you the toddler edition. Eli, Emerson, and their cousin Hannah. 

No comments: