Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today was busy...

and I'm incredibly tired.

~Church

~Preparation for my open house

~Open house at the parsonage

~Caroling
While caroling we stopped at the house of an older man that I've never met. He saw me at the funeral I officiated last week, and so tonight he says to me, "I saw you at the service I thought you were just a child, no older than a junior in high school, but you sure are cute as hell."

Normally, these "being too young" comments bother me but from this guy it was just hilarious.

I also discovered that in the tiny little town of "Mayberry" there's a whole section I haven't explored. Very educational to carol around the small town.

~Soup and fellowship following caroling at the parsonage.

I didn't get my Sunday afternoon nap. Now onto this week. Christmas eve service and a Christmas day service to plan before my in-laws arrive.

Plus I haven't made any Christmas cookies yet and really feel like I should...

How is it already a week until Christmas?

No comments: