Sunday, June 12, 2011

We are home...

for a few days at least before we have to go again, but we had a great time and now we're all exhausted. I have so many great details and pictures I want to post but I don't have the energy right now. To give you a sense of what's coming..

* The bachelorette party was great fun at a gay club in West Hollywood.

* Seeing my friends after over a year was the best thing ever. So great for the soul.

* Eli was the cutest flower boy I have ever seen. He walked down the long aisle all by himself and he looked so grown up but also so much like a baby. I have a video it is precious.

* Emmy was demoted from her flower girl status. Once I walked down the aisle as a bridesmaid she flipped out screaming for her "mama" so we decided to avoid causing a scene at the wedding and pulled her out.

* My feet hate me from all the heals I've worn these last three days.

Now I need to start unpacking, do some laundry, and get ready for our next trip in just a couple of days. I need a vacation from my vacation. A vacation of doing nothing.

No comments: