Friday, April 27, 2012

Recent cute things my kids say...

~Whenever Eli finds any thing resembling a debit or credit card he says, "I have eighty dollars" I have no idea where that came from.

~I had the following conversation with Emerson on more than on occasion.

Emmy: Bubba I a girl
Me: Emerson am I girl
Emmy: No mama is mama
Me: What about Eli is he a girl
Emmy: No bubba is bubba
Me: What about daddy
Emmy: No daddy is daddy
Me: So what about you, is Emmy, Emmy.
Emmy: No I a girl

I find this hysterical.

~When the imagination doesn't quite translate. Today Eli had a tennis ball inside of a fake ice cream cone and he was feeding everyone his "ice cream" I had some, Marcus had some, we did the appropriate fake eating, exclaiming it was delicious.

Then he said, "Here sissy. ice cream."

Emerson looked at him and said, "That a ball bubba"

~ They played frisbee today for a long time. They call the frisbee "bee" where the "bee go" it took me a little bit to figure out what they were talking about.

~ Our prayers at dinner keep getting longer and longer. We don't stop praying until they name everyone they can think of. Then often we have to go back to praying if they remember someone or something else latter.

No comments: