Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy Weekend...

This weekend I got to assist in the baptism of my brother-in-law and my nephew. I was also able to preach a message that is really important to me about the LGBTQ community and it seemed to be pretty well received. I'm too tired to really write anymore about the weekend but here are a few pictures.
My my BIL and my nephew

Me and Isaac my nephew

I just think this picture is funny. Emmy was flipping out so I sat down so she could come sit by me and she was immediately quiet. Except she reached up and pushed Isaac over. Apparently she didn't want to share her mommy, and Isaac just sat there calmly taking it all in. 

Then since I was sitting the rest of the family came and sat too so we could get a group shot. This is 4 of my 5 siblings, my BIL, SIL niece, nephew and mom. 

No comments: